Friday, November 5, 2010

Things to know...


I was tagged by Sue over at Junk-it Junction ,so I thought I'd play along..

*What is one thing you can not stand?*
That would have to be procastinators..do it ALREADY!!!!



*If you could go back to your childhood which cartoon character or tv show would be your favourite?*

It would have to be Wonder Woman..Seriously, kicking all the bad guys butt in her hot outfit..So cool!!


What is something you do or have done that would surprise a lot of people*
This one I'm not sure about.
Maybe keeping my opinion to myself for once would surprise people.

*Do you believe in ghosts*
Totally...



* When you go to the one store what's the one thing you can't stop yourself from buying more than one of?*
I can't help myself when it comes to a fab vintage bargain..
My Motto:
I'm a collector of useless ,worthless,can't-find-a-place-for,don't need it,bargain finds and PROUD of it!!!



*What's the funniest story you have about your significant other?*
I'm pleading the fifth on this one....

*What is your proudest moment of being a parent?*
When I see my boys being gracious and kind to someone else, my heart bursts with pride every single time...



* If you could go back and relive a day in your life, what would it be?*
This is a tricky one.
Maybe I'd relive the day that I scoffed 8 pieces of jam on toast for breakfast when I was 15.
Sick wasn't the word for it..
With mistakes comes knowledge .I learnt that my stomach ain't that BIG!!

So, now I'm supposed to tag 3 others..

*Alyssa over: at Boston Bee
*Christine over at: Sunshine and lollypops

Please visit these girls blogs..


5 comments:

  1. Thank you Tara for tagging me! I love games and will play along for sure! Loved your answers, can definitely relate to your 'motto'! Hearing about your 15 pieces of toast made me remember the time I ate about as many pikelets!! (I was only 7). I turned a lovely shade of green :)

    Have a lovely weekend!!

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO much fun!! I'm going to do it now! Thanks ;)Alyssa of Boston B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you better now !!..hahahhha!!...have a lovely weekend darling.....love Ria...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Tara! I am really looking forward to coming up with my answers!!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Tara, its great to get to know you a little better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.I love it when you visit..xx