Saturday, December 31, 2011

I'm ready..!!..


So it's a big "see ya", to 2011..
Truly the year has flown past..
Where did it go????

2012, here we come...ready or not...
One son will start his final year of school,
The other is half way through high school.

This ending of the year business makes me think of all the changes I want to make in my life..
But NO....

2012, you will not force me to make promises and resolutions that I will not keep.
You will not lead me falsely into thinking this is the year that I will be....
*skinny
*rich
*wrinkle free
*Bikini ready by December...

This will be the year that I wake up on January 1st and realise that each day is important and it's up to me to either enjoy it or not....

So bring it on 2012......Ready or not here I come!!!!

To all my friends, may the New Year bring you all that you need..emotionally and spiritually..

5 comments:

  1. Have a fun filled and fab new year dear Tara! Hope that the beginning of 2011 brings great joy your way! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! No pressure, no expectations!
    Enjoy the year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Tara,

    Love your wording! Excellent post. Wishing you a Happy New Year as you beat us with some 14 hours to it...
    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Een heel goed en vooral gezond 2012 !!!.......

    Bedankt voor je liefde en steun van het afgelopen jaar......

    Het voelde als een warme deken......

    Liefs van mij.....xxx...



    ★ ┊    ★ ┊┊   ★ ┊  ★ ┊    
    ┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊ ┊     ★┊  
      ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ★ ┊ ★ ┊
    ┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊ ☆ ☆ 
    ☆┊   ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊┊ ☆   
    ┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊★┊ ★
    ☆┊ ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ☆



    A very good and healthy 2012 !!!......

    Thank you for love and support of the past year........

    It felt like a warm blanket..........

    Love from me....xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  5. And how is your 2012 shaping up so far? I think, with a baby due half way through the year, a bikini body is DEFINITELY off my list! :-)

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.I love it when you visit..xx