Monday, June 4, 2012

Why I love Target..xxx

Today it is wet and dreary,the perfect kind of winter day to visit Target.
I know my U.S.A friends can get great things in their Target stores,even Rachel Ashwell (I wish.)
My local store has just had a burst of shabby french homewares, and I'm all over it.
I've now got my eye on some  burlap inspired pillows and the sweetest topiaries in french urns.
Now if we could get Ms Ashwell to send her stuff our way,I'd be in heaven..

For $20,I'm in love with this birdcage mirror.




For $6 each I got these gorgeous heavy french grey plaster fruits.



Just $9 each, these divine hurricane glass lanterns...love love love..
What fab finds have you got at Target?



2 comments:

  1. Really love that bird mirror! I need to check out Target more often:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want some hurricane lamps!!! Love yours - what a find! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.I love it when you visit..xx