Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..

It's almost that time of year again.
I really should get my act together.
Lots of my neighbours have decorated their homes and gardens and I've done NOTHING!!
You see,I'm a big believer in Christmas being in December and seeing it's still only November, I reckon I've still got time.
The tree won't be making an appearance until the 1st.
Christmas cards will be signed with kisses in the coming weeks.
Gift buying won't be happening anytime soon because my two teenage sons can't get around to thinking of what they might like.
So November, s-t-r-e-t-c-h yourself out because I'm not ready for December to roll around.
I know I should be more organised,seeing I've been celebrating this season for 40 odd years but I'm not.
So by my calculations, I've still got a few days up my sleeve and if I'm not prepared I'll do what I always do, I'll wing it and hope for the best.


Almost, Seasons greetings to you all..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by.I love it when you visit..xx