Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kirstie Allsopp


I adore this girl..


I watch all her shows..
Kirstie Allsopp,the English home guru...
She buys and sells properties..
Is a crafting queen..
Has several TV shows and great books as well..
Not only is she pretty but has a fab personality to boot..
She has a beautiful country house in Devon,England,which you can rent out..


She has decorated the home almost entirely with secondhand finds...My kind of girl..


I'd love to holiday in her home..


It's so sweet and welcoming..


Her home is called, "Meadowbank"..
How perfectly gorgeous..


6 comments:

  1. I love all Kirsty too! Don't you love her Homemade Home show?! I can't wait to see what she and Phil do for Christmas this year too. Great post.

    Happy Winter!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be enjoying an English summer right now..the country there is so divine..love the flowers and trees and the green soft grass full of daisies and buttercups and I am in love with bumblebees and hedgehogs..and squirrels..so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great home !! and yes i love her too...she is so nice !! but you are also too !!....xxx...xxx....xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab lady! I love her home, so gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tara,

    I love Kirstie, she is one of my favs. I love all her shows and really enjoyed watching her doing up Meadowbank.

    Hope you are enjoying the first day of winter :) Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i loved this show she was on and my hubby and i used to watch it all the time! I have not seen it listed on the TV in awhile. She has great taste and a beautiful home!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.I love it when you visit..xx