Sunday, January 27, 2013

Drizzly Sunday

It's 9am in the morning.
The rain is steadily falling.
My sweet Winston is curled up on the lounge next to me.
A lovely cup of tea at hand.
Not a creature is stirring, (the beauty of having two comatosed teenagers, who don't rise before noon).
I love a Sunday off work.
My time to sit and visit blogland.
To be inspired,have a laugh and just plain relax.
Here are a few pics from some great blogs I visited whilst sipping my tea and listening to the rain quench my garden.

 
 Simply Me

 Shabby french for me


 Loveleigh Treasures


xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh, such pretty pictures! You make me want to sit and relax and drink tea...sounds delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy a happy sunday,....love Ria...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your sunday...love Ria...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grazie Tara di essere passata da me, ricambio molto volentieri.
    Buona domenica
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, lots of inspiration....love the bucket with bow. Following you my friend. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tara! Thank you so much for stopping by and entering my giveaway! I love your blog and just became a follower :) Such beautiful, inspring blogs you have shared with us today! And I love your blog header. The jars with roses are so beautiful! Have a lovely week
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.I love it when you visit..xx