Sunday, February 3, 2013

Shabby Union Jack Stool makeover..

Today I was in the mood for a little creating.
I had a plain little stool, that was yelling out for a redo.
I've admired all the gorgeous shabby styled Union Jack homewares, so I thought I'd give it a go.
I had some floral fabric scraps and plain white cotton,so to the sewing machine I went.


Such a quick and cute project.


Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but I'm happy with it.
It adds a touch of shabby whimsy to my lounge.



                                    Hope you're having a relaxed Sunday..xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty, well done and I love your decorating style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great !!! wowwww...love from me...xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very nice! All the little touches makes a house our home. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Tara...have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stool is just adorable! What a cute room too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stool so pretty! also love your room it looks so homely and relaxing :) thanks for stopping by my blog sweetie, hope you have a wonderfully happy week!

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea i love it.you did a great job-love dee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely job, now you just need to keep those teenage boy feet off of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.I love it when you visit..xx